Let us be your guide in Denmark. This topographic map includes roads, paths, points of interest, elevation contours, elevation shading, lake charts, rivers, vegetation areas and much more, and is by far, the most detailed topographic map for your compatible Garmin GPS device.
- Offers ActiveRouting¹, which allows you to customize and specifically plan routes for the entire road and trail network. The activity-specific routing can be used in BaseCamp™ and on your compatible device.
- Displays updated topographic maps in scale of 1:25,000 for the whole country, supplied by the local geographic agency in Denmark, GST.
- Includes more than 180 marked trails, provided by the Danish Heart Foundation, to assist training on 5,000 km of long-distance biking routes.
- Offers more than 2 million searchable business/touristic points of interests, across more than 100 categories, including searchable geographic places.
- Shows digital elevation model for route profile review and planning, along with height contours in 1 meter intervals.
¹ActiveRouting supported by BaseCamp™ on Windows®/Mac® and Montana®, Monterra®, Edge® 810/1000/Explore 1000, GPSMAP® 62/64 and Oregon® 6xx/x50 series devices.
Please note Special order Item - Delivery Time 2 - 3 weeks
IMPORTANT: Because these maps are special order at time of purchase (made to order) they cannot be returned for refund and the transaction cannot be cancelled after we have ordered them from the manufacturer (in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations). Therefore, please ensure that you are definitely ordering the correct map, and that you have checked that is compatible with your device, and that it will be delivered to you before you depart for your destination. If this means you need to contact us prior to ordering please do so.
microSD™/SD™ Card Requirements
Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing. View limitations with some marine mapping products.
To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on a microSD/SD card require a unit to be viewed on a computer with BaseCamp™. BaseCamp™ or HomePort™, depending on the type of map.
Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data.
The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and a SD card adapter.
Includes topographic coverage for the entire territory of Denmark.
In the box
Micro SD card in SD Card Adaptor for safe storage
What units will this work in?
Alpha® 200i/K 5 Dog Tracking Bundle
Atemos 100/K 5 Bundle
Atemos 50 and K 5
Edge® Explore 820
Edge® Touring Plus
eTrex® Touch 25
eTrex® Touch 35
If you have any questions please just get in touch.