Securely mount your SatMap Active 20 onto your bike
The Quad Lock Bike Mount for the SatMap Active 20 is the lightest, strongest, and most secure bike mount on the market.
It needs to be used in conjunction with a SatMap Quadlock backplate, if you don't already have one of these please do select one from the drop-down menu above.
The patented dual-stage lock is strong enough to lift up to 80 kg (yep, we tested it). So you can ride with confidence over bumps and jumps knowing that your SatMap Active 20 isn’t going anywhere your bike isn’t.
Quick to attach/ detach your SatMap Active 20 with this bicycle mount.
Simply twist and lock to attach your SatMap Active 20 as you ride. Detach just as easily so you don’t miss a photo opportunity or important phone call. Remember, it’s all in the technique, not the force.
At just 23mm tall and 35mm wide, the Quad Lock Bike Mount fits seamlessly onto the stem or handlebar of your bike.
In the box
- 1 x Quad Lock Bike Mount for SatMap Active 20
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 x EPDM mounting o-rings (small)
- 2 x EPDM mounting o-rings (large)
- x2 Nylon zip ties (black)
- Suit bar sizes 25-40mm in diameter
- Glass-filled nylon/polycarbonate construction
- Stainless steel fasteners
- 23.3mm tall
- 35.5mm wide
- 50mm long