Designed with increased protection against the elements and more power than its predecessor, the new Venture 35 is ready for anything. Equipped with an upgraded IP67 rating, the 9600 mAh power bank is now dustproof and waterproof, giving you the confidence to power essential devices through any adventure, rain or shine. Charge up the Venture 35 in only three hours using the new 18W USB-C Power Delivery port and power multiple devices at once with the addition of two USB output ports.
Venture 35 Highlights
Ensures protection against dust, sand and debris, and can withstand submersion up to 1 meter of water for at least 30 minutes
New 18W USB-C Power Delivery port
Provides faster charging in and out
Features a protective rubber sleeve and a waterproof plug that protects your ports against the elements when not in use
Integrated 50 lumens
Emergency flashlight lights up trails or hallways in a pinch
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO CHARGE YOUR VENTURE 35:
The Venture 35 can be recharged from a USB-C (18W) (2.1ah) plug source in 3 hours
- USB-C (18W): 3 Hours
- USB-A (2.4A): 4 Hours
- Nomad 5: 12-24 Hours
- Nomad 10: 6-12 Hours
- Nomad 20: 4-8 Hours
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell type: 18650 by LG chem
- Cell capacity: 35.52Wh (3.7V, 9600mAh)
- Lifecycles: Hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: None
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 3A each (15W max), regulated
- USB-C port (input/output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
- Product SKU: 22100
- IP Rating: IP67
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 10.12oz (286.9g)
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.7 x 1.1 in (11.2 x 6.8 x 2.8 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-113F (0-45C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 12 months
- LED (output): 50 Lumens, white LED
1. Is the unit durable?
We sprayed the Venture 35 with a hose, dropped it off ledges onto rocks, and let it sit in the rain. The unit, which Goal Zero says has unique “wrapped and sealed” USB ports, does not require rubber plugs. It gets an IP67 weatherproof rating — basically waterproof, but don’t swim with it.
2. Can I charge two devices at one with this product?
Power multiple devices at once with the addition of two USB 3ah output ports.