The Yeti 500X is the most complete portable power system in its product range.
Keep all your small to medium size devices and appliances charged with the Yeti 500X Portable Power Station. Designed to pack 20% more power into a 20% smaller and lighter shell than its predecessor, the 500X is perfect for longer camping trips, backyard parties, or on-the-go power in case of an emergency.
When fully charged this power pack with charge -
- Smartphone x 50 charges
- Tablet x 15 charges
- Laptop x 8 charges
With a battery capacity of 505 Wh and an ultra-portable design. This device has a lithium battery (Li-ion NMC) and only weighs 5.85 kg. The yeti 500x also offers additional charging options such as USB-C PD.
The Yeti 500X is equipped with four different port options—including AC, 12V, and 60W USB-C PD—to power everything from phones to portable fridges.
Naturally, the various outputs can be used simultaneously. The Yeti 500X works silently and requires no fuel at all.
The Yeti 500x can be charged in various ways
Via the wall socket with an AC adapter (which is included) - fully recharged in 8.5 hours
Via solar panels - the higher watt the panel the faster it will recharge - Nomad 50 Panel Recommended
From a vehicle using a 12v output
Charging status can be checked by the touch of a button
The Yeti 500X is equipped with a clear display on the front of the device. It allows you to view the output in watts, volts, and amps. The display also clearly indicates the battery's charge level, and it has a timer which can be used for a variety of purposes such as indicating the number of hours or minutes required to fully charge the battery, or indicating for how long the Yeti can keep supplying power to a connected device. The buttons above the display enable you to adjust these settings.
All the power you need for that trip away
Whether you’re headed out for a few days or the whole week, with the Yeti 500X Lithium Portable Power Station you’ve got the perfect amount of power to keep your essentials charged from door to destination and back again.
- Maximum input (180W): 3 hrs
- Car charger (120W): 4.5 hrs
- Wall charger (60W): 8.5 hrs
- Nomad 20: 29-58 Hours
- Nomad 50: 12-24 Hours
- Boulder 50: 12-24 Hours
- Nomad 100: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 100 Briefcase: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 100: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase: 3-6 Hours
- USB port (Output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (Output): 5/9V, up to 3.0A (18W max), Regulated
- USB-C PD port (Input/ Output): 5-20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), Regulated
- 6mm port (Output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (Output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), Regulated
- 230V AC Inverter: 230VAC 60Hz, 2.5A (300W, 1200W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 13-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
*High Power Port (HPP) is compatible with Anderson Power Port™.
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 505Wh (10.8V, 46.8Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 0.2C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: 'MPPT' charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 36100
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 12.9 lbs (5.85 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 11.25 x 5.8 in (19.05 x 28.58 x 14.73 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 24 months
- LED (output): 50 Lumens, white LED