Our most lightweight power station to date, the new Yeti 200X delivers 187 Watt-Hours of lithium power and the latest fast-charging technology in a compact, ultra-portable design. Whether you’re headed out for a few days or the whole week, you’ve got the perfect amount of power to keep your essentials charged from door to destination and back again.
High Power Port (HPP) is compatible with Anderson Power Port™.
When fully charged this power pack with charge –
– Smartphone x 20 charges
– Tablet x 6 charges
– Laptop x 3 charges
The Yeti 200X only weighs 2.27 kilograms and has a capacity of 187 Wh. With 7 available outputs, the Yeti 200X can serve many purposes. Simultaneous charging and discharging is also supported with the Yeti 200X, so your adventure does not have to stop after only one battery discharge.
230 V AC output
The Yeti 200X has got a 230 V AC output with a maximum power of 120 W (200 W peak power), a regulated 12 V port (cigarette lighter) with a maximum power of 120 W (10 A) and also a USB C Power Delivery in / output with a maximum power of 60 W. This makes the Yeti 200X extremely suitable for fast charging of laptops, cameras, drones, smartphones, as well as powering, for example, a mini fridge (average 12-16 hours, depending on the type) or lighting.
Can be charged in varies ways
Via the wall socket with an AC adapter (which is included)
Via solar panels. The maximum input is 120 W via the 8 mm port of the MPPT charge controller (13 V – 22 V)
Via a USB-C PD charger (maximum input is 60 W)
Via the 8mm port with the Goal Zero 12 V Charging Cable (Regulated)
Charging status can be checked by the touch of a button
The yeti 200X is equipped with a display, where the charging status can checked with the push of a button. A blue charging indicator is also shown in the display when the device is being charged.
All the power you need for that trip away
Whether you’re headed out for a few days or the whole week, with the Yeti 200X Lithium Portable Power Station you’ve got the perfect amount of power to keep your essentials charged from door to destination and back again.
- Maximum input: 2 Hours
- Wall Charger: 4 Hours
- Nomad 20: 12-24 Hours
- Nomad 50: 5-10 Hours
- Boulder 50: 5-10 Hours
- Nomad 100: 2.5-5 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
- USB PD port (input/output): 5-20V, up to 3A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max) regulated
- AC Inverter (output, modified sine wave): 230VAC, 60hZ, 1A (120W, 200W surge)
- Charging port (input,8mm): 13-22V, up to 7A (100W max), regulated
*High Power Port (HPP) is compatible with Anderson Power Port™”.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 187Wh (14.4V, up to 13Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: GZ22081
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
- Dimensions 7.9 x 5.1 x 5.1 in (20 x 13 x 13 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Warranty: 24 Months