Best battery options for Garmin GPS unit
If you have bought a Garmin Outdoor GPS unit that is powered by AA batteries we look at the best battery options for Garmin GPS.
You will have bought, or will be buying an expensive Outdoor GPS unit, so why not spend a small amount on the best AA batteries for your GPS unit.
Don't go and buy 10 batteries from your local pound store and wonder why you are only getting a couple of hours battery life out of your Garmin GPS unit. Invest in some good quality rechargeable batteries for your GPS unit and you will get a good 8 - 10 hours of battery life from your GPS unit.
You can see all our power and battery options here or link directly to each of the products under the video (opens in new window so you can listen to video whilst looking at the options in the store).
1. Garmin Rechargeable Battery Pack
2. Energizer Battery Charger 1 Hour inc 4 x AA batteries
3. Panasonic Eneloop Pro Charger + 4 x Pro AA Batteries
4. Goal Zero Guide 10 Plus - Recharger
5. Goal Zero Guide 10 Plus Solar Recharging Kit with Nomad 7 Panel
If you have any questions regarding powering your Garmin GPS unit with AA batteries please don't hesitate to get in touch with GPS Training.
Related articles on batteries you may find helpful.
1. Garmin - Batteries and Satnavs - An in depth article about the technology and chemistry behind batteries.
2. Power packs for Outdoor GPS units - If you have a GPS with a built in battery or you are powering your GPS unit with a Garmin AA rechargeable power pack we look at the option of recharging your GPS unit whilst off grid.