Upgrade your compatible device with highly-detailed recreational maps of Italy. From the the Alps summits down to the Sicilian beaches, this topographic map — in a reference scale of up to 1:5,000¹ — contains versatile route planning for hiking and climbing.
- With extended detailed coverage in Aosta Valley, Marche and Sicily²
- Offers the largest recreational trail network for Italy, including the official trails supplied by the Italian Alpine Club (CAI), Regional Tourist Offices, National and Regional Parks, with an extension of approximately 200,000 km.
- Includes the Grand Italian Trail (Sentiero Italia), a more than 6,000 kilometer long hiking trail that crosses the entire national territory of Italy
- Includes ActiveRouting², which allows you to customize and specifically plan routes for the entire road and trail network. The activity specific map displays highlights of suggested routes in addition to dedicated biking and hiking routes.
- Includes searchable addresses with street numbers nationwide.
- Features Digital Elevation Model (DEM) with height contours with a 20 m interval.
- Compatible with our free BaseCamp™ software that lets you plan trips on your computer and transfer routes and waypoints to your compatible device.
¹Topographic maps in 1:5,000 and 1:10,000 scale available for these regions: Lombardy, Piedmont, Liguria, Provincia Autonoma di Trento, Veneto, Provincia Autonoma di Bolzano, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Sardinia, Umbria, Lazio, Calabria, Basilicata, Apulia, Aosta Valley, Marche, Sicily. The remaining regions are covered with standard 1:25,000 topographic maps
²Additional coverage of the Abruzzo is available separately, as a free download 3ActiveRouting functionalities supported by Montana®, GPSMAP® 64/66, Oregon® 6xx/x50, Edge® 8xx/1xxx and many more
Please note Special order Item - Delivery Time 2 - 3 weeks
IMPORTANT: Because these maps are special order at time of purchase (made to order) they cannot be returned for refund and the transaction cannot be cancelled after we have ordered them from the manufacturer (in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations). Therefore, please ensure that you are definitely ordering the correct map, and that you have checked that is compatible with your device, and that it will be delivered to you before you depart for your destination. If this means you need to contact us prior to ordering please do so.
microSD™/SD™ Card Requirements
Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing. View limitations with some marine mapping products.
To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on a microSD/SD card require a unit to be viewed on a computer with BaseCamp™. BaseCamp™ or HomePort™, depending on the type of map.
Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data.
The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and a SD card adapter.
Features coverage for all of Italy.
SOLID GREEN geographic area is covered with data in 1:5,000 and 1:10,000 scale supplied by the following Regional Cartography Offices. It includes: Regione Valle d'Aosta, Regione Lombardia, Regione Piemonte, Regione Liguria, Provincia Autonoma di Trento, Regione Veneto, Provincia Autonoma di Bolzano, Regione Friuli Venezia Giulia, Regione Emilia-Romagna, Regione Toscana, Regione Sardegna, Regione Umbria, Regione Marche, Regione Lazio, Regione Calabria, Regione Basilicata, Regione Puglia and Regione Sicily.
DASHED GREEN geographic area is covered with standard 1:25,000 topography detail.
In the box
Micro SD card in SD Card Adaptor for safe storage
What units will this work in?
Alpha® 200i/K 5 Dog Tracking Bundle
Atemos 100/K 5 Bundle
Atemos 50 and K 5
Edge® Explore 820
Edge® Touring Plus
eTrex® Touch 25
eTrex® Touch 35
Garmin DriveSmart™ 66
Garmin DriveSmart™ 76
If you have any questions please just get in touch.