Get ready for your polar adventure in the Artic Frontier with this comprehensive GPS electronic map. Collating map detail from a variety of highly reputable geographic, tourist and hiking sources, including the Danish Geodata Agency, ASIAQ – Greenland Survey, Compukort/Fleming Nørgård & Visit Greenland and Greenland Ice Mapping Project (GIMP), this map will allow orienteering and navigating in the toughest conditions, relying on the sturdiness of Garmin GPS devices even throughout the cold and snowy weather.
- Integrates all the best maps for Greenland in 1 product, merging the intelligence of vector search for locations and points of interest (POIs) together with the paper map appearance of raster data
- Displays vector maps at a scale of 1:50,000 in towns and settlements and 1:250,000 for regions outside the most populated areas; also includes a limited, but routable, road network
- Shows raster maps at a scale between 1:100,000 and 1:500,000, providing orienteering reference for the entire country; also includes specialized hiking routes
- Offers more than 7,500 POIs, including beds and breakfasts, hotels, campgrounds, hospitals, shopping, leisure centers and more
- Displays hydrography of streams, rivers, lakes and bays
- Shows mountain summits, glaciers, height contours in 100 meter intervals and a digital elevation model (DEM) for route profile preview using our free downloadable trip-planning software, BaseCamp™
Please note Special order Item - Delivery Time 2 - 3 weeks
IMPORTANT: Because these maps are special order at time of purchase (made to order) they cannot be returned for refund and the transaction cannot be cancelled after we have ordered them from the manufacturer (in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations). Therefore, please ensure that you are definitely ordering the correct map, and that you have checked that is compatible with your device, and that it will be delivered to you before you depart for your destination. If this means you need to contact us prior to ordering please do so.
microSD™/SD™ Card Requirements
Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing. View limitations with some marine mapping products.
To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on a microSD/SD card require a unit to be viewed on a computer with BaseCamp™. BaseCamp™ or HomePort™, depending on the type of map.
Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data.
The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and a SD card adapter.
Features the entire territory of Greenland in various map scales.
In the box
Micro SD card in SD Card Adaptor for safe storage
What units will this work in?
Alpha® 200i/K 5 Dog Tracking Bundle
Edge® Explore 820
eTrex® Touch 25
eTrex® Touch 35
Garmin DriveSmart™ 66
Garmin DriveSmart™ 76
If you have any questions please just get in touch.