Prepare for your next great outdoor adventure in Norway. This product is fully loaded with must-have features for any recreational activity, whether hiking, road cycling, tour cycling, mountain biking or hunting.
- Features the latest 1:20,000 and 1:50,000 scale topographic maps by Statens Kartverket, covering the whole country of Norway
- Recommends turn-by-turn customised routes on the road and trail network, based on activity profiles for pedestrian and cycling tours
- Includes Trendline™ Popularity Routing on GPS devices supporting this feature, using millions of miles of Garmin Connect™ ride data to show the best on- and off-road routes
- Offers endless destinations with a database of millions of searchable point of interests, including fishing spots, skiing centres and resorts, campgrounds, accommodations and more. Displays hundreds of huts (nationwide), cabins and shelter locations provided by the Norwegian Trekking Association
- Includes land coverage and cadaster property information, which can help identify hunting areas
- Shows height contours (10 m intervals) for most of Norway — 20 m intervals elsewhere — and a digital elevation model (DEM) for 3D view and elevation shading. Route profile preview is available using our free downloadable trip-planning software, BaseCamp™, with compatible Garmin GPS devices
- Compatible with free BaseCamp software, that lets you plan trips on your computer and transfer routes and waypoints from your computer to your compatible device
IMPORTANT: Because these maps are special order at time of purchase (made to order) they cannot be returned for refund and the transaction cannot be cancelled after we have ordered them from the manufacturer (in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations). Therefore, please ensure that you are definitely ordering the correct map, and that you have checked that is compatible with your device, and that it will be delivered to you before you depart for your destination. If this means you need to contact us prior to ordering please do so.
microSD™/SD™ Card Requirements
Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing. View limitations with some marine mapping products.
To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on a microSD/SD card require a unit to be viewed on a computer with BaseCamp™. BaseCamp™ or HomePort™, depending on the type of map.
Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data.
The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and a SD card adapter.
Features digital topographic maps for all of Norway, including Svalbard and Jan Mayen.
In the box
Micro SD card in SD Card Adaptor for safe storage
What units will this work in?
Alpha® 200i/K 5 Dog Tracking Bundle
Atemos 100/K 5 Bundle
Atemos 50 and K 5
Edge® Explore 820
eTrex® Touch 25
eTrex® Touch 35
Garmin DriveSmart™ 66
Garmin DriveSmart™ 76
Garmin DriveTrack™ 70LM
Garmin DriveTrack™ 71
If you have any questions please just get in touch.